We are excited to offer our 2017 Summer Intensive students chaperoned housing at the Ayres Hotel Orange. Just 2 miles from the Chapman University Partridge Dance Center, the recently renovated Ayres Hotel is located walking distance from Starbucks, Quizno's and The Outlets of Orange with over 120 shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- a daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- onsite parking
- complimentary wi-fi
- flat screen TV
- coffee maker
- work desk and chair
- iron and ironing board
- complimentary coffee bar
- outdoor heated pool and spa
- fitness center
- coin laundry
- adjacent restaurant
- complimentary shuttle service to and from the Chapman University Partridge Dance Center (scroll down for Shuttle Schedule).
- The Outlets at Orange (shops, restaurants, entertainment, 3 blocks)
- Angel Stadium (1.2 miles)
- City National Grove of Anaheim (1.3 miles)
- Honda Center (2 miles)
- Disneyland Resort (2 miles)
- Orange Historic Plaza (2.4 miles)
- Bowers Museum of Cultural Art (2.9 Miles)
- Knott’s Berry Farm & Soak City OC (9 miles)
- Medieval Times Dinner & Theater (9 miles)
- Pirates Dinner Adventure (9 miles)
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts (9 miles)
- Richard M. Nixon Library (9.6 miles)
- The Aquarium of the Pacific (19.5 miles)
- Queen Mary (20.7 miles)
DAILY SHUTTLE SERVICE
Ayres Hotel Orange provides daily transportation to and from the Chapman University Partridge Dance Center. Please refer to Shuttle Schedule (COMING SOON!) for pick-up and drop-off times.
A BD Chaperone will be available on site at the Ayres Hotel Orange during non-intensive hours to ensure supervision. The chaperone is present to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the participants. In addition, the chaperone will closely supervise daily activities, transportation to/from the hotel, and incidental needs of the students. The chaperone will be supplied with a list of emergency contact information and any relevant medical information. Strict adherence to the Housing Guidelines by participants should be emphasized by parents prior to arrival.