The #BDAmbassador Program is designed to recognize passionate, talented and artistically-driven dancers who actively support and partner with BD in its mission to expose and educate the community about the relevance and vitality of concert dance.
In consideration of selection as a #BDAmbassador, an individual agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in the guidelines below:
The ambassadorship should be expected to last throughout the duration of one season (January - December). Upon completion of the season, Ambassadors may be considered for continued participation in the program for the subsequent season. The ambassadorship will begin upon the submission of this agreement and will end when terminated by either party. Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
OUTLINE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Ambassadors agree to:
- At start of Ambassadorship: Invite family and friends to “Like” or “Follow” Backhausdance on ambassador’s active social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- January - December: Share, retweet or repost Backhausdance stories, tweets and images on ambassador’s active social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Prior to July: Create and post/tweet at least three unique stories on ambassador’s active social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Stories may highlight previous experiences at Backhausdance Summer Intensives, anticipation of the upcoming programs and/or encourage others to get involved.
- When applicable: Distribute supplied promotional materials for upcoming BD performances, events and intensives at their regular training facilities.
- Summer: Participate in the Backhausdance Summer Intensives. While present at the intensives, Ambassador is expected to represent Backhausdance with both professional appearance and demeanor.
- During the Backhausdance Summer Intensives: Create and post/tweet one unique story daily on ambassador’s active social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Backhausdance does not provide monetary compensation to its Ambassadors. In consideration for the full performance of a BD Ambassador’s services, Backhausdance agrees to provide the following:
- Full tuition scholarship to the current year's Backhausdance Summer Intensives (valued at $1500).
- Recognition on the #BDAmbassador webpage and #BDSI culmination performance program.
- A bundle of BD merchandise (valued at $100).
- Complimentary participation in current year's Backhausdance Summer Intensive evening activities (valued at $20 per evening activity).
- Two complimentary tickets to the current year's Backhausdance Summer Intensive culmination performance (valued at $80).
The benefits outlined above are not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the benefits that are not used is forfeited. No substitutions for benefits.
The ambassador grants Backhausdance the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, display, and/or otherwise use the unique stories created under the #BDAmbassador program. Backhausdance may share, retweet or repost stories on the company’s website, in promotional emails and on social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
USE OF LIKENESS
Ambassador grants Backhausdance the irrevocable right and permission to film, videotape, photograph and/or otherwise record Ambassador and to reproduce, publish distribute, display, and/or in any other way use Ambassador’s image, likeness, voice, photograph, name, actual and/or paraphrased statements, biographical information and/or any other information or attribute identifying and/or otherwise associated with Ambassador (collectively, “Likeness”), in whole or in part, modified and/or adapted in any manner and without restriction of any kind, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation for the purpose of advertising, publicity, promotion, and/or marketing for Backhausdance, in all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in social media).
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF #BDAMBASSADOR GUIDELINES
By clicking “Accept,” you acknowledge that you have read the above guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions.