Company Member, Apprentice & Trainee Positions:
Currently, there are no scheduled audition dates.
Interested dancers are encouraged to attend open class and/or our intensive programs. To be considered for future positions, please submit the following:
- Resume highlighting professional experience
- Headshot and/or action photo(s)
- Link to sample video demonstrating ballet barre, center work, modern phrase work and/or improvisation
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Summer Intensive Student Liaison:
Backhausdance currently seeks a personable and responsible individual to act as a 2016 Student Liaison at its 12th Annual Summer Intensive programs. Held at Chapman University, the summer intensive program runs daily Monday through Friday (July 18th - August 5th) with performances on Friday and Saturday (August 5th & 6th). Applicants should be available all dates between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm and for both evening performances.
- Serve as the liaison and main contact for the 2016 participants
- Make phone calls to tardy and absent participants
- Greet intensive faculty
- Answer the BD phone line during intensive hours
- Assist with merchandise and ticket sales
- Serve as house manager at performances
- Recommendation Letter